Pureorganio Organic Reshampatti Red chilli Whole Lal Mirch
Pureorganio Organic Red chilli Whole Sun dried
- Pure Organic
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
Pure Organio Organic Dried Red Chilli Whole Premium, Authentic, Sun Dried, Lal Mirch Spice
● PURE AND ORGANIC RED CHILLI –Unlike some other spices in the market this one has No preservatives, no additives, no MSG, non GMO, no fillers, so it is perfectly safe to use it.
● GREAT FOR COOKING - It can be used in whole or ground form to add an aromatic licorice flavor to recipes.
● It is Organically cultivated chillies. Free from chemicals and other impurities.
● Red chilli are rich red color to flavor the shahi gravies and curries, Red chilli is used in many dishes for a flavor of lightly spices with rich color.
● It is very rich in vitamin C. So it boosts your immunity. Used as a natural flavoring & coloring agent in savory dishes.
Amazingly flavorful & fragrant Red chilli paste
● Take a good amount of Pure Organio dried red chillis and drop in boiling water. There should be enough water to cover the chillies.
● Boil covered for about 10 min. Turn off heat and keep covered until it's cooled down.
● Grind the garlic cloves, chillis and salt into a fine or coarse paste You can gradually add water while grinding.
● Store in an air tight container. This will last for up to 10 days refrigerated.
Vegetarian Coconut Curry Soup
● Sauté the 1-2 Pure Organio Kashmiri chilies, freshly chopped ginger and onion in a large pan for a few minutes.
● Add peppers of your choice, carrots, peas and potatoes. Cook for 3-5 minutes on low heat.
● Now add any curry paste and coconut milk.
● Add water to adjust the soup consistency and bring to a boil.
● Cover and let it simmer. Serve over hot rice!
Use as rubs!
Dried Red Chili paste makes a beautiful marinade for your grills! Use this recipe for chicken, ribs, kebab, paneer or tofu!
● Add yogurt, lemon juice, salt, garlic, ginger and any other spices of your choice to a ziplock bag.
● Add your choice of protein to the bag and marinate for a few hours.
● Cook your preparation on a traditional BBQ grill or stove top.
● The paste will add a beautiful color and smoked flavor to the meat!