Are you someone who has been looking for a healthy food option, but without compromising the super-awesome taste of your daily food? The secret ingredient you were missing until now is definitely our Bay leaves pack.
Our Organic Bay Leaves are from the aromatic foliage of the Bay Evergreen Tree, boasting a woody, astringent essence that used to infuse savory flavor into recipes. The uses of bay leaves include grinding the leaves into a spice to flavor soups and stews, but they are most commonly added in their whole form as a flavoring for certain Italian dishes
Indian Bay leafs are selected at their highest quality from farms, and they are good for our overall health, especially with its great quality as an original herb and spice. This popular organic spice is used in pickling and marinating and to flavor stews, stuffings, and fish, bay leaves are delicately fragrant but have a bitter taste. It is also known as Tej Patta or Tamal patra.
- Origin: India
- Unique flavor and taste
- All Natural, No Artificial Flavors or Preservatives
- Dried bay leaves can be used whole or crumbled added to cooking or consumed as a tea
- Bay leaves are commonly used in biryani, pulav, soups, curries, and most Indian dishes. It is rather know as Biryani leaf.
- Bay leaf may be used in the kitchen for cooking meats, curries, pizza, marinades, soups, stews, pickling, flavored water, as well as in baking and desserts to give an aromatic flavor
- Aromatic enhancer for your food
- In order to maintain the flavor, freshness, and quality it’s very essential that you store it well. Keep it in a cool, dry place.
- They are removed from the dish prior to consumption or used as a garnish.
You’re just one step in making the right decision. DON’T WAIT AND ORDER NOW!
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.