Pure Organio Organic Ganthoda Powder Pipramul
Organic Ganthoda Powder which is also known as pipramul powder. It is vegan and also made with the traditional hand pounding method.
Pure organio Ganthoda powder is made out of roots of long pepper that are organically grown. It is also known as pipramul or peepramul. It is used in tea, Indian desserts, and Indian curry. It also helps in boosting immunity.
Our products are 100% vegan. We have our organic certification as per standards and our products are recognized by various renowned institutes for their premium quality.
Benefits of Organic Ganthoda Powder
- Boosts immunity
- Relieves from gas problems
- Relives from joint pain
- Relieves cold and cough
- Helps with insomnia
- Protects skin and hydrates it
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
PureOrganio Organic Ganthoda Powder | Piplamool Powder (100 Gm)
● Pure Organio Organic Ganthoda Powder is Pure & Authentic
● Its hand Pounded
● We have full confidence that if you try it once, You Love It.
● No Added Colours | No Added Flavors
● Pure Organio - Trusted organic Food
● Ganthoda, an Indian spice ( pipramool / peepramool ) Peepramul Powder is often used as a spice in Indian recipes. Drinking as a tea is good for cold.
● It is typically used in powder form with an equal mix of ginger powder, jaggery and water to help with gastric troubles and joint pains.
Ganthoda, also known as Pipramulis normally used in powder form with equal mix of Dry Ginger or Sonth Powder, Jaggery and water to help with gastric troubles and joint pains.
Used in spices and masalas for gravies, curries, marinades, stews etc. Dried ginger root powder is also used for food preparations for expecting women and feeding mothers.
GREAT FOR YOUR SKIN
Peppermaul, also known as Ganthoda, Piparmaul, Pipramul or Piparamol is a Ginger-like spice. Pipramul is also used as a zesty flavor enhancer in Indian and Chinese cuisine. It is commonly used in Mutton or seafood dishes as well as in herbal teas.