ORGANIC CLOVES - There is no smell, or taste, like cloves. You can use them all year round; whether suffusing your homes with bold fragrance during home-cooked curries in summer or poking through a heart-warming blend of wintery mulled wine, this precious spice is always welcome. Our clove, which is also known as Laung or Lavangam, is Pure and Organic.
NATURAL LAUNG - Little goes a long way with cloves. Only a few are needed in a dish to impart its distinct flavour. The spice pairs well with the wild game, are used in various spice mixes, includes some curry powders, and is included in many types of meat and rice dishes from the Middle East and North Africa. It pairs well with cinnamon, allspice, vanilla, red wine, and basil, as well as onion, citrus peel, star anise, or peppercorns.
MOUTHWATERING TASTE - The pungent, sweet flavor of the clove lends itself perfectly to meats such as beef or venison, as well as fruits such as apples, oranges, and plums, and to pickled vegetables. Spike an onion with cloves and place it into a meat stew or casserole, add a few cloves to chilli con Carne, spice up boiled rice, or pop a clove into a bouquet garni. When baking a ham, spike the boiled ham with cloves so that the flavor permeates the meat during baking. Apples and cloves are a perfect combination, and cloves are also an essential ingredient of mulled wine or warm punches.
- Certified by Indian organic, Organic, Jaivik Bharat
- Aroma: Warm and aromatic
- Use whole, or grind it into a powder
- 1 x Pure Organio Organic Clove
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
Pure Organio Organic Cloves Laung Whole Natural Raw Dried Clove
● NATURAL AND HIGH-QUALITY ORGANIC SPICE – If you want to have cloves that are still have the pure and potent flavor as it is grown, than this one has been produced without the use of genetically modified organisms (GMOs) or their derivatives, nor been irradiatedand it is gluten-free.
● FLAVORFUL SPICE - his aromatic spice has a warm, sweet aroma and is the most common part in spice blends like pumpkin spice, garam masala, and also used to make teas. Only a few cloves are needed in a dish to impart its distinct flavor. Cook with meats, curries, and stews. pairs with cinnamon, allspice, vanilla, red wine and basil, onion, citrus peel, star anise, or peppercorns.
GREAT COSMETIC PURPOSES
Clove provides antiseptic and anti-inflammatory qualities due to the presence of a phenolic compound called eugenol. This compound is a common ingredient in many personal care products, including mouthwash, toothpaste and soap. You can also add in the coconut oil and beeswax to create a good base for skin salves.
Cloves are often used for their aromatic properties in potpourris. They also act as an ant repellent and breath freshener, and is also used to lend sweet and spicy flavor to various baked goods and beverages.
GREAT FEATURES AND USES
Rich in antioxidants, vitamin C and eugenol. E which can help reduce stress, plus is low in calories and provide some fiber, manganese, vitamin K, fiber, vitamins, and minerals, so using whole or ground can improve your overall health.