Pure Organio Carom Seeds Organic Ajwain Whole Fresh Vamu Indian Spices
Carom Seeds also are known as Ajwain (अजवाइन) is an important ingredient found in every kitchen for Cooking and Baking.
- It helps to avoid nasal blockage.
- Ajwain seeds treats common cold.
- Also acts as a strong fungicide and germicide.
- It helps to halt per-mature greying of hair.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
Pure Organio Organic Ajwain Seeds Carom Seeds Ajwain Whole Spices Indian Masala
● Pure Organic Organic Ajwain whole-carom seeds
● Organic Ajwain has an aromatic taste and it is grey to greyish brown in colour
● Eat organic Live Natural and stay healthy
● We have full confidence that if you try it once, You Love It.
● Ajwain seeds offer numerous health benefits, have a bitter, pungent taste
● Ajwain (Carom Seeds) is delivered in an airtight package to preserve the aroma and freshness.
● With great nutritional value and health benefits, Ajwain is a common herb found in every household.
● Tulunadu Flavours works with experienced and dedicated Ajwain growers to ensure the finest quality and farm-like freshness.
● Carom Seeds herb accentuates the flavor and offers a mesmerising aroma to different food creations.
● Ajwain contains vitamins B1 and B3, and minerals like sodium, potassium, calcium, iron and phosphorus.
● It may help & promote weight loss by boosting your metabolism, improving digestion and relieving acidity.
● Ajwain may help to manage digestive problems by promoting digestive fire due to its Deepan (appetizer) property.
● It may also fight bacteria and it may support to improve cholesterol levels.
USED IN INDIAN CUISINE
● Ajwain seed, pale brown small fruit pods resembling caraway and cumin, commonly called Bishop's weed or Carom seed, is mostly used in Indian cuisine.
● It has a bitter and pungent taste with a flavor similar to anise and oregano, smell almost like thyme.
● Ajwain seed is a known carminative, helping to reduce stomach discomfort and indigestion.