Pure Organio Organic Star Anise Spices Whole Chakri Phool
One of the most interesting-looking spices, Star Anise, also called Chakri phool, Chinese anise, and star aniseed. They mostly have eight points, and the Cantonese name for this spice “baht gokh” translates to mean “eight points.” These points may also be referred to as arms, carpals, or petals. Those with eight or more arms are considered to be good luck, but they can have anywhere from 5 to 12 arms, just depending on genetics.
UNIQUE FLAVOR - It is a unique spice that has a sweet anise flavor. Try adding whole pods to soups or stews that are made with beef or chicken, like this Pho with beef and noodles, or this chicken soup with shiitake mushrooms, form to flavor teas, marinades, soups, broths, and other liquids.
JUST WHAT YOU NEED - Even they would probably be a lovely addition to potpourri, they have much more to offer than just their looks. Naturally grown, free of chemicals and additives, then skillfully handpicked, air-dried, and carefully packed to preserve its maximum freshness.
- Great for cooking, baking, and tea
- Used in the Chinese kitchen for ages, adding a unique licorice-like flavor
- Star-shaped seed from an evergreen tree, native to China
- If you’re just getting started cooking with star anise, you should start adding it to your dishes slowly. Store in an airtight container in a dark, cool place.
You’re just one step from making the right decision. DON’T WAIT AND ORDER NOW!
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
Pure Organio Organic Star Anise Spices Whole | Chakri Phool
● PURE AND ORGANIC STAR ANISE –Unlike some other spices in the market this one has No preservatives, no additives, no MSG, non GMO, no fillers, so it is perfectly safe to use it.
● GREAT FOR COOKING - It can be used in whole or ground form to add an aromatic licorice flavor to recipes LIKE marinades, soups, broths, and other liquids. A single pod can elevate a batch of homemade tomato sauce, too.
PREPARE YOUR FAVORITE TEA
All you need is a couple star anise spices pods and a stove top to heat water on. You can also add other spices to the mix as well like cardamom seeds, cinnamon sticks, ginger root, solomon seal root, and cloves, steep for 15 minutes and you’re ready to drink your star anise tea.
AMAZING TASTE AND AROMA
Anise seed is a lovely spice that can add a wonderful aroma and flavor to your cooking. This secret ingredient in traditional Asian dishes, this warming, sweet spice can be simmered in broths and braises to add extra depth of flavor.
ADD SOME IN YOUR FAVORITE DRINKS AND DESSERTS
Use the whole pods to mull wine, cider or beer, like in my spiced apple cider recipe. It ‘s also nice in a fruity Christmas punch. grated or ground star anise works well desserts like gingerbread, chocolate cake or brownies. It is also know as chakri phool.